Studio Etiquette at Get Zen Hot Yoga
1. Please come to class clean and free of any fragrances.
2. Arrive early enough to get changed and settled on your mat.
3. Please advised the teacher of any injuries or physical limitations you may have so they can better assist you.
4. Refrain from talking in the hot room.
5. Listen to the teacher and move together. The collective energy is what you come for.
6. Keep the sweat wiping to a minimum. It’s your body’s way of cooling itself and detoxifying, let is happen.
7. No cell phones in the studio.
8. Any valuables you are concerned about, please lock in your car.